Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Square Dance

Today:

1) Matt had square dance in PE class. Oh remember those days

2) Went for a run at work with another runner. We were half way out and it absolutely monsooned on us. It was sick rain coming down. We were running down the sidewalk and it was a river. Crazy crazy. I know most days people look at us runners like we are crazy .. . . well today they were right.


3) Made cookies tonight from my favorite recipe (this is what the recipe card honestly says )

Here's What's Cookin: Chocolate Chip Cookies

Recipe from the Kitchen of: The Awesome 1 and only; Jennifer Hailey

4) Working on taxes tonight to turn into our tax lady on Friday.


5) Watching American Idol.


6) Text Saul today; his last text he sent to me was something along the lines of Him comparing himself to grapes "I get sweeter with age" oh please . . . - Love that guy - don't tell him though, it will go straight to his head.


7) WSU's Thompson, BYU's Dude (don't know his name), and now Huskies Overton - come on guys.

8) Ash Wednesday. Didn't give up anything, feel like I've added too many things that are distracting me from the One thing.

No comments: