Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spilled Chili


































I stole this picture from my BFF"S blog. I love the landscape pictures she takes of Eltopia, she can somehow pull my heart right back home with each picture she takes. I miss Eltopia - in a real bad way.



So we had canned (gross) chili for dinner tonight. I normally don't let the kids eat in the living room, but tonight I was feeling like a nice mom so I let them eat in the living room while watching TV (gross). As Matt was walking into the living room he 'accidentally' somehow slipped. . . . and the bowl of chili went down the wall, on the couch, on the carpet. . . . you get the picture. So back to eating dinner in the kitchen.



Mom and Dad spent the night last night. They got snowed over (the pass was closed for a couple of hours yesterday). They picked Jeff and Becki up at the airport,dropped them off at their house and then headed down south to our house. They went to Marks work to watch the boys attend the Speed & Agility class. Will Foster, he's a 7 foot 4 inch White River graduate who played basketball for Gonzaga for the last 4 years, was in class. He was there to get in shape to try out the the Sacramento Kings.

No comments: