Monday, March 21, 2011

Baseball Started Tonight

Matt's baseball team, Stealth, had their first game tonight at 5:30 pm at Boise Creek Fields in Enumclaw. We won 2-1. This is Matt on the pitchers mound. I took more pictures but they didn't turn out real well. I'm sure I'll have more opportunity to take better pictures.

Yes, it rained - so the umbrella had to come back out. YUCK!
This is where I work, at the front desk of the fitness center in the Federal Center South building in Seattle. All federal employees who work in the building can use the facility. The building houses The Army CORP of Engineers, An Army Recruiting Office, 833rd Transportation Battalion, MEPS (they process all the paper work when you enter into the military), Government Printing Office, and VA has some tenants too.
Exercise Hallway


Racquetball Court.
There is more to the fitness center, I got distracted while taking the pictures. I'll post more pictures later.


This is my running group; Les, Doug, Lynn & Ken.

Little Scotty is home from college for spring break. He came over on Sunday for a visit, it was so good to see him. He had to come over and pick on Widdle Wukas.





1 comment:

Jennifer Berry said...

LOVE it that you posted pictures of where you work!

Rain at a baseball game??? No way!!