Sunday, March 6, 2011

Change the Headlight

It's 10 pm, I've drank a half a bottle of L'inizio Cooper wine, I've studied 'Roots, Stems and Leaves' for 7the grade science, now I should be folding cloths, but instead I'm blogging. Thought I would have been in bed by now. I'm sure my husband thought so too; hence the 1/2 bottle of wine : )

Here are some pictures of Total Sports:
This is of a baseball team in for batting practice.
I took a picture at each corner of the facility.





Lucas and I worked on Saturday from 12-4pm.


Beau and Matt; these 2 are great friends and sports freaks! They can scrap on the b-ball court like no other. They were on opposite b-ball teams this year, they are both COMPETITIVE, it's fun to watch them play against each other and then walk off the court as friends. Love that!




Lacrosse season has started. We had a scrimmage today. Lucas is in the middle, pennie is crossed, next to #6. I've given up on trying to take a picture of his face. He turns EVERY single time I try and snap a cute picture of him. The little Shit! First 'real' game is next Saturday.

Closing Words:
Clay Thompson - just change the damn headlight for peat sake!







No comments: