Friday, March 25, 2011

The L.a.k.e.

After instructing Combo Fitness class on Thursday one of the participants said I should rename the class - The LAKE - which would stand for Leslie's Ass Kickin Extravaganza and because everyone is standing in their own lake of sweat!!! I love it - work it babe, work it!


Went to a meeting at Glacier Middle School at 6 pm on Thursday to learn about the AVID program that Lucas was invited to apply for. I think it sounds great for Luke but we'll see if he is interested. It's to help get those kids who are driven but need a little extra help/guidance to make it into college. The program goes all the way through high school.


Today I left work with my sunglasses on, a tank top and the cool air on in my car, by the time I got to Sumner to grocery shop my windshield wipers were on full speed, long sleeve was back on, and the heat was on high!


I miss these two. This was a picture at their 70th Wedding Anniversary Party last September. Aren't they the cutest!