Monday, April 9, 2012

17 years

Fun weekend. Mom and Dad are in town grand-dogie/kitty sitting. My dad, yes Ken Kniveton, walks the streets of Seattle with a little dog on a leash and little plastic black baggy in his pocket for if/when the dogie goes poop. I think I've seen it all.

Friday Luke road the bus and train into work with me. He worked half the day and then we went to lunch with grandma and grandpa. Then they dropped me back off at work and took Luke and went shopping. I road the bus to Jeff and Becki's house. We all 4 went out to dinner. It was really, really nice. I can't explain how nice it was to get to spend quality, relaxed, peaceful time with my boy. . . and my parents too. Such a treat! Luke and I spend the night with them at J&B's.

Here are the grandparents with the grand kid, at Jeff and Becki's
This is Phoebe
This is one of the 3 cats.
Went to Bob and Sally's for Easter. It was also our 17th Wedding anniversary.
Gram's and Luke
We celebrated Matt's birthday.
Love this kid!!!

No comments: